Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Morning

It is Friday morning and I am so glad for cartoons! I am not like this every morning, but today I am. I worked late last night and not on my soaps or candles. One of my mothers has changed her hours so I work more nights.

But, Saturday is coming. Thank God for the weekend. Don't get me wrong, I love what I do, but I have fallen in love with my soap making. I can't get enough of it. I wish I would have started this alot sooner.

I have always done some type of craft. I would always look at someone elses work and say, "I could do that". But I never really looked at handmade soap. I did candles. That is how I started, looking at candles. I thought I needed a new hobby. Candles was on the top of my list.

Looking for candle information on the internet brought me to soap making. It has been soap at the top of the list ever since. Oh, I have made some candles, but I have made ALOT of soap. My grandkids get a kick out of looking for the "Big truck".

I just wished someone would have told me soap making was addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment