Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Getting things done..

Well, I spent this past weekend getting things done around the house. I started to paint and fix a few things. I called the handyman, he is coming to the house early next week. I have all but three papers complete. I was on a roll.

I locked the door and turned on my music on Sunday. I would not even answer the phone until after noon. Some were mad but I really didn't care. I think if I do the same again this weekend, all the things that I can do will be done.

I spent the better part of the day yesterday getting paperwork done. Yes, I still had kids but I did it. Today I will get end of the month things done. I have someone coming over later about child care for third shift. Not that I need anymore kids. But she is in need and hey it is money. I know what your saying, money is not everything. Well, it's not but it helps pay the bills. Plus, there are things momma wants!

So, I must close for now. work calls. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are getting it done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - busy as usual - at least you are getting things accomplished :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I am getting things done. I have a due date that is not very far off. Plus, I don't want to spend all my off time working.

    ReplyDelete