Sunday, May 3, 2009

Do you have?


Do you have a box or area in your home, full of projects that you need to finish? I have a box, a area, and three shelves in a closet! I have the energy to do the work. Do I commit to the work? Ah, no. I find something else that grabs me and I pour myself into that. I have knitting, scrapbooking, sewing, soaping, quilting, just to name a few.
I am making a commitment to finish at least three things a week until I can see the bottom. I made a list. I need to make room to the new stuff that I want to get. I live in a medium size apartment, not to many closets, and a basement that is full! Once I started having grand kids, the items just appear out of no where.
I will get these things done. I might die or go crazy trying, but I will get it done! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Baby steps...baby steps...that is what I tell myself!!! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete