Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm gonna do it!

Well, I sent in my application for the craft show in July. I wasn't nervous when I was filling out the app. I wasn't nervous when I was putting everything together. But now that it is in the mail, I am nervous!

I don't know why. If I get accepted, fine. If I don't, that is fine too. Then, on my way to the post office I was told to try for three other shows. I am thinking. I don't know if I can do that many shows. My day care business keeps me real busy. I don't know how I find the time to even do any soaps. I have kids from 5:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. atleast three nights a week. On the other nights, I work until atleast 9:00. Maybe just one.

But I want to think my "friends" who gave me the advice. I listened and decided to just jump!
I'll let you know if I get accepted.

2 comments:

  1. Arnita, I have been busy with the kidding season. Today you were on my mind, and I set time aside today to catch up. So I stopped by your blog, and I am glad I did so! Wonderful that you signed up!!!! Glad to hear you are moving forward. I cannot wait to hear more. And, thank you for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - you did it! I'm sure they will accept you :o)

    ReplyDelete