Thursday, March 26, 2009

Should I or shouldn't I???

I have been asked by a friend to do a craft show. Well, it is more like be a vendor at a festival in our area in July. It is a weekend long event. I am unsure if I think that I am ready. I have the product, I am working very hard on my labeling. I just don't know if I am ready for that big leap!

I enjoy what I do and others are enjoying the end result. But these others are my friends and family. I know I really should not care to much what others outside of my circle feel, but I can't help it.

I have only a week to fill out the application and submit it. Then comes the hard part...waiting for a appectance/denial letter. Who knows what I am going to do. I must think real hard. Do I stay in my little safe world or do I take that leap of faith and just do it?

3 comments:

  1. Hey take the leap of faith :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO iT!!! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! Think of the exposure, and you'll get your feet wet in the craft show arena. It is work, believe it, but you get to network and hopefully make a few sales too. Good Luck:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have the time, I say do it. If I was not running the joint venture soap and goat farm, I would do more shows. I get many emails asking me, "Were you the one at the ...... craft show?" Wish I could have said yes to those questions! You will gain more confidence from jumping into the show arena. By the way, I enjoy reading your blog. I love how you put your thoughts into writing!

    ReplyDelete